Full-Time Web Designers,Logo/Creative Designer,Jr. & Sr. Graphic Designer,Media Planner -Print & QCS
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Roles & Responsibilities:
·To review & ensure completeness of client’s inputs for initiating the website development
·To raise an NCN (Non Conformance Note) back to the client In case of incomplete input/unclear instructions
·To prepare creative designs as per design instructions provided in the copy shell
·To design the website as per the input/instructions provided by the client
·To download relevant images from stock libraries if there are none provided by the client
·To validate the final site URL to ensure all the navigations & hyperlinks are integrated accurately
·To ensure error free output within agreed SLA
·To meet given productivity & quality targets
Qualifications : BFA / Any Graduate having Diploma in Fine Arts.
•Must be well-versed with/has experience in logo design and/or freelancing experience.
•Must have illustration skills with conceptualizing and scribbling ideas.
•Must have basic knowledge about logo design, styles and trend.
•Application skills are not mandate, Illustrator training will be given, basic knowledge on Graphic design is a must.
•Must be proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Indesign
•Candidates must have a portfolio on logo designs/ Graphic Design
Jr. & Sr. Graphic Designer
Package (1.7 Lacs/Annum)
Qualifications : Any Graduate having exposure in Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
• Good understanding on designing concepts, white space utilization and image editing applications.
• Able to interpret given instructions, color corrections, proof check and create good layout.
• Must have good communication skills
Media Planner -Print & QCS :
Package( Media Planner- Print) (1.9 -2.2 Lacs/Annum)
QC’s (1.9 Lacs/Annum)
Qualifications : Any Graduate
• Review customer inputs, which involve understanding of the content matter and correct interpretation of instructions (soft & handwritten)
• Ensure the ad is designed/built as per the input/instructions provided by the client
• Review the spelling, grammars, font, text alignment of the ad built by the designers
• Provide spot feedback to the designers on the errors &mark the errors in the system for correction
• Ensure error free output within agreed SLA
• Periodically go through all customer templates & specifications file
• Work towards meeting productivity & quality targets set in line with meeting final SLA/AQL established for the account
41 total views, 1 today